CardPricer Forums

• CommentAuthordjkmp840
    • CommentTimeOct 13th 2009

Does anyone know where I can find pricing or even a checklist on the Jumbo authentic jersey & baseball memorabilia cards that can be bought retail from Toys R Us and Kmart, etc.? I have a Jon Lester jersey/ball card and have no idea what it is worth. I haven't seen another like it. PLMK
    Do you have any more information for us on the card? What year is it from? do you have any images of it?

let us know,
    Ted
    • CommentAuthordjkmp840
    • CommentTimeOct 15th 2009

There is a Ray Allen basketball card that is just like my Jon Lester card. The item number on eBay is 110315811440. My Lester card has a red jersey and a baseball on it. It is a 2007 Topps card.
    Hi there,
    We don't offer pricing on basketball at this time. If you have a scan of the card, please email it to us and we'll see what we can dig up for you.

Ted
    • CommentAuthordjkmp840
    • CommentTimeOct 16th 2009

I'm not necessarily looking for a price. I'm really just looking for a list of what got manufactured and is out on the market. These cards are manufactured by "Vintage Sports cards". They feature a player's card in the middle of a cardboard stand. On each side of the stand is a jersey and ball piece. The back of the stand states that Upper Deck provided the memorabilia. I have a Delmon Young that has a Donruss Team Heroes card in it. My father got an Earl Weaver in his. They are strictly retail. You buy a variety box of 15 unopened packs, and you get an envelope that has one of these memorabilia cards in it.
    Vintage Sports Cards is a well-known manufacturer of fraudulent sports and collectible memorabilia. Late last year, Konami, who owns Yu-Gi-Oh!, sued them for repackaging Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. Sorry to break the bad news. It sounds to me like you have one of these items, so it would be impossible to develop a checklist for such items.

Take care!

Content Management System Tracking