CardPricer Forums

I have a Topps Charles Nagy card that I am assuming is a 1995 since the last year of stats on the back is for 1994. It is numbered 76 on the lower right back corner and says Diamond Vision in the lower right of the back picture. I cannot find it in any of the set lists can someone help me ID it.
    hi coloradosar,
    I'm having a hard time figuring out what it is. Do you have an image of the card?
    I sent one of both front and back images to your e-mail. Good luck and thanks!
    Hi Colorado,
    I did receive your email and I will let you know what I come up with. Please bare with me as this is not my area of expertise. I will have to get with some other people who are not around on the weekends.

Regards!
    blacksoxfan,
    No problem, I really appreciate the help. Don't wory about how long it might take I am getting deployed Thursday for about six months but when I get back I will finish entering my cards and upgrade my membership. Thanks again.
    just got back and I found the card. It was a 95 Topps. Don't know why I could not find it before I probably looked right past it
    Hi Coloradosar,
    Well I hope you are able to locate it. Let me know if you need any more assistance.

Ted

Content Management System Tracking