CardPricer Forums

Hi, i'm new to this and the whole baseball card thing;and i have a lot of baseball cards that my grandfather had and i want to know what the're worth but i don't know where to start can anyone point me in the right direction please.?
    hi there,
    Our site is designed to help you evaluate the market value of your items. How many cards do you have and do you have any idea what era they are from?

The more more information you provide, the better we can help you.
    hello i want some information, how do i put my cards for sale, i have about a million cards, from baseball, football, from the early 80's and some earlier, i have almost all the cards from that date, so how can i sell them the best,
    Hi Kensel2009,
    Did you get my email, I have not heard back. Please let me know.

Thanks!
    • CommentAuthordandan
    • CommentTimeJul 23rd 2009

the best way i no how to sale cards is to go to card shows rent a booth an set an let them come to you
    • CommentAuthorswink
    • CommentTimeMar 8th 2010

Hi Blacksoxfan, my Wife bought baseball cards by the package to get the gum when she was 9. Theyre mostly from 1975, 1976. There all in mint cond in plastic. We want to sell them. We took them to a local card collectable store and he offered us $1 apiece for them. Through The Pricer we know theyre worth more than that indavidualy. How do we sell?
    Hi Swink,
    If they have not been authenticated, then that offer is probably fairly reasonable. However, you are welcome to try and sell them. You can try eBay or perhaps CheckOutMyCards.com
    • CommentAuthorjledmonds
    • CommentTimeMay 22nd 2010

i want to sell a collection, sight unseen...any offers?
    • CommentAuthorbahollo
    • CommentTimeJan 8th 2011

How do I locate/determine prices on full sets using your site?
    sounds like this is alot of work...is there any easy way to look up the value of a card one at a time? If so can you please tell me how? i heard that there are books out there...is this the way that i have to go or can i look them up on line on by one? Thanks in advance for your help. My son has left me with a load of cards as he is in the airforce and is asking me to sell them for him.

Content Management System Tracking