CardPricer Forums

• CommentAuthorkylabird
    • CommentTimeApr 15th 2009

Hello everyone, i am looking for the following cards of Sid Bream, any info you have on them would be great:

1981 venezulan sticker
    >
    > 1988 pirates schedule #4
    >
    > 1989 collect the stars baseball magnetables #4
    >
    > 1990 homers cookies
    >
    > 1991 braves Dubuque perforated #5
    >
    > 1991 panini French sticker #115
    >
    > 1992 braves lykes standard #8
    >
    > 1993 florida agriculture #4
    >
    > 1993 braves lykes perforated and standard #6 and #7
    >
    > 2005 topps all time fan favorites printing plates all colors,
    > autographsrainbow, and gold refractor

Thanks for anyone who can take a look to see what they have, I am willing to pay top dollar for these items.

David
    Thanks for the post David! Good luck in your quest... I still remember the slide in the NLCS!!! Best moment ... ever :-)
    • CommentAuthorkylabird
    • CommentTimeApr 17th 2009

Yes it sure was a memorable moment. If you run across any of those cards let me know. I was lucky enough to just pick up an 81 VZ sticker!!
    • CommentAuthorcuttybo
    • CommentTimeApr 19th 2009

kylabird i have been having good luck on ebay buying specific and unopened packs for next to nothin i have a friend selling some stuff ill talk to him and look for you.also walmart is selling unopened older packs and game day patches that are pretty nice also.
    That seems like a good suggestion, though I'm not sure where to find "packs" of the sets listed above.
    • CommentAuthorkylabird
    • CommentTimeApr 20th 2009

Yes, thanks for the info. If your friend has any let me know. I think I have searched every walmart within 100 miles of me over the past few months.
    • CommentAuthorkylabird

Also just picked up the homers cookie card. Slowly but surely I am getting them.
    • CommentAuthorkylabird

Do you have scans or pics of any of the cards that I need? or at least from the set, just so I know what they look like?

Thanks, David
    Hi David,
    Though we don't have a lot of esoteric sets, you are welcome to look through our Image Browser (bottom of the page - link on the left) .... We have plans to improve that and expand the number of images; but for now, it is still very much functional.
    • CommentAuthorkylabird
    • CommentTimeApr 21st 2009

I keep getting an error message that it is not avilable.
    Well that's a curious error. I'll have the developers fix that ASAP. In the meantime, visit http://www.cardpricer.com/card_images/ and it should work.
    • CommentAuthorkylabird
    • CommentTimeJun 18th 2009

I have been lucky to find quite a few of these cards so here is my updated want list:
    1988 pirates schedule #4
    >
    > 1989 collect the stars baseball magnetables #4
    1991 panini French sticker #115
    >
    >
    > 1993 florida agriculture #4
    >
    >
    2005 topps all time fan favorites printing plates all colors except black (I just acquired that one!!)
    >
    That's great news! Thanks for the update.
    • CommentAuthorkylabird
    • CommentTimeJul 14th 2009

Still updating the list, all I need yet is:

1988 pirates schedule #4
    2005 topps all time fan favorites printing plates all colors except black (I just acquired that one!!)

Also looking for his 2009 upper deck 20th anniversary buyback card, can you shed any light on this card, what set it comes from, etc.
    looks like you are making more progress, I'm not sure what set that comes from. I'll have to see if it's in our database yet.

Content Management System Tracking